- 1 horse / 1 saddle $160 (1 hr)
- 1 horse / 2 saddles $210 (1.5 hrs)
- 1 horse / 3 saddles $260 (2 hrs)
- Saddle Trial $190 (1.5 hrs)
additional $50 for fitting if purchasing a saddle on the day
- Horse assessment / measure up $100 (1 hr)
- Minimum call out fee $50
- Country travel surcharge
Please request a quote for regional areas
- Perth Metro area
Travel is included in your fitting fee within a 60km radius of Midland CBD. Locations outside this area will incur additional travel fees. Please request a quote upon booking if required.
- Regional WA areas
Travel fees to cover accommodation and fuel will be charged for regional areas. The total travel fee is divided between all people booked on a country trip. Please request a quote upon booking if required.
- Heat adjustment $50
An additional fee will be charged for saddle trees requiring heat adjustment. As the adjustment can not be done onsite, the additional fee includes a follow up appointment to complete the fit of your saddle. Some common brands requiring heat adjustment are Prestige, Kieffer, Southern Stars, Tekna
- Cancellation fee $50
Late cancellation fee will be charged as follows • Perth Metro area - less than 24 hours notice • Regional WA areas - less than 48 hours notice. Travel fees will also be added to regional areas on top of the cancellation fee.
- Assessment of your horse and current saddle fit
- All changes to most brands of saddles (gullet plates, cold pressing gullets, flocking, inserts)
- Static and ridden assessment of saddle after changes have been made
- Travel to metro areas
* Where possible all adjustments are carried out on site
Additional fees may be charged for:
- Saddles requiring Anky, PDS or Pessoa gullet plates.
- Bates / Wintec saddles fitted with Medium or narrower gullet plates or non-genuine gullet plates.
• Heat adjustable saddles will incur an additional fee as a second booking is required to complete the fitting.
• Complete reflocking of saddles is available but is not carried out as part of a standard fitting.